Wednesday, April 22, 2009

COLLEGE LIFE

After the government general examination(SPM) in the year 2008,I started to think of my future study. I even discussed my future study with my parents. At last they decided that college study is more faster than after form six study. Now I have already studied in INTI international college Penang for about four months. That means that semester 1 had finished. During my study in college I really gained experience in college. In college we don't need to face on discipline teacher. We can wear our own attire as we like. It is really fun. During breaktime, I get close with my friends to go out to eat sometimes. But not everytime I am very lucky to do that. Long semester break (19/4/09-3/5/09). It is too short for me to hang around with my friends. But now going to have semester 2. Study and assignment are coming very fast. Time being is really fast. I hope to finish the study on time.

No comments: